Looking for a place to celebrate the end of the school year with your pupils?
Or an organisation that will accommodate you in September, so that your class can meet and get to know one another?
Welcome to Adventure Camp!
Adventure Camp: Amusement park in the forest
When you choose Adventure Camp, the specialists in activities for groups and children, you get the guidance of a team of sport and leisure experts.
You also benefit from a site with plenty of shade (8 hectares of forest), sanitary facilities built in 2021, multiple picnic areas, lockers for groups, a coach park and, of course, activities suitable for all and in safe conditions.
Indeed, all of our treetop adventure trails are equipped with continuous lifeline systems throughout. This means you can rest assured that, once on the trail, pupils remain attached to the safety cable at all times. There is therefore never any risk of falling. Not only that, but the trees and all equipment are inspected every year by accredited bodies to ensure they meet current standards.
Activities for school groups in Ardèche
Trails for all ages, of increasing height and level of difficulty. Clamber along Nepalese bridges, hurtle down one of our many zipwires, and cling to the Tarzan net.
For adults and youngsters aged 12 years and above, discover the unique sensation of progressing along a rock face.
Shooting and precision activities
- For children aged 6/7 years and up: Gellyball and Laser Game.
- For children aged 10 and above: brand new Combat Archery activity.
- For teenagers from the age of 12: Paintball, a great classic.
New in Ardèche: Forest Escape Game
Why not try an outdoor activity that also gets you thinking?
Armed with a digital pad and split into teams of a maximum of 6 children each, your pupils will go in search of clues hidden in the forest, to decipher the riddles and fulfil their quest.
- Age 8/10 years and up: The school of sorcery
- Age 12 and up: The Templar’s secret
All on one of our three terrains in 10,000 m² of forest.
|Activities||Rates per child|
|Game’s wood – From 2 years old||€6|
|Treetop circuits 4/7 years old||€14|
|Treetop circuits 8/11 years old||€16|
|Treetop circuits 12 years old and up||€20|
|Via Ferrata + Treetop circuits||€27|
|Paintball 200 balls||€20|
|Escape Game « The school of sor » (from 8 years old)||€65 per game / maximum 6 participants per game|
|Escape Game « The Templar’s secret » (from 12 years old)||€65 per game / maximum 6 participants per game|
- Free for 1 accompanying adult per group of 10 children 50% off for additional accompanying adults taking part in an activity.
- Free for accompanying adults watching from the ground.
- Additional discount granted for a second activity.
- For further details, special requests or help with organising a school trip over several days, please use the Contact page of our website.